This week has been so amazing! A whole week off work to chill, Birthday celebrations, family time and so many fun moments with Logan. Below is just a few of the fun things we have been up to:
- Birthday – I turned 22 on Monday and spent my day with the worlds worst hangover! I just about found the energy to enjoy my lovely family day out, I was also very spoilt. I went out Sunday night, after my tea party my sister threw. I saw all my friends, one of my friends brought me ingredient to make two different cocktails; at which point when we made them we where already very drunk. I definitely felt the love this week and appreciate all the people I am fortunate enough to have in my life. On our family day out, we went to Newlyn fish festival… which I posted about here.)
- Birthday party – Logan went to his friends 1st birthday, he loves being around other children. Logan is such a little social bug like his mama. Safe to say going straight from playgroup to a party, he slept like a dream that night.
- Me time – Rob was a doll and treated me to a cocktail in a can, he knows the way to my heart. There’s nothing nicer after a busy day than putting your feet up and having a sip of heaven in a can. No screaming child, no chores just pure rare needed peace.
- Baking – Anyone watching the Great British Bake Off? Ebony my friend came over mine to make jaffacakes with me, tune in next week to see my little recipe twist. Here’s a sneak peak, can you guess the twist?
- Rob – I could blog about Rob each week and not get bored. Rob has been beyond amazing this week, he has cooked most nights as I’ve been deep cleaning our whole house (I’m no Superwomen with enless energy to do it all). Rob also made my birthday so special! Last night we finally got to watch a dvd, that we got last week and today the sweetheart made me breakfast; some breakfast it was too.
Hope everyone has a lovely week and not to many tears watching the kids go back to school.