I am one good girlfriend! Anyones partners or even themselves into fitness and gains? My personal exercise in life consists of sit ups (reaching for the tv remote) and jogging ‘I Better run into check Logan, he’s being to quite’… I might not be a fitness queen but today I was a baking queen. I made the world’s yummiest Protein peanut butter brownies, even my mum popped over and stole one… or two. Here’s how to make your own tempting ones or a perfect way to your man’s heart, huge brownie points for me tonight in my house.
Ingredients: (note I cheated… I used a brownie mix and added my special ingredients ‘naughty’!)
- Brownie mix ‘What can I say… I’ll demote my self to a cooking princess instead of a queen’
- 100ml of vegetable oil (around 7 tbsp)
- 35ml water (around 2 tbsp)
- 1 medium egg
- Lightly greased rectangular tin
- Half a cup of protein
- chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
- Firstly add your brownie mixture into your chosen bowl.
- Add your egg, water and vegetable oil and mix in well.
- Once mixed in well add your protein, I had to add a couple of tbsp of water at this point. Protein being added made mine to thick, you want the finishing look to look like the picture on the left.
- Add your chocolate chips and mix them in, then add your marshmallows and mix the marshmellows in.
- Spread your mixture evenly into a lightly greased rectangular tin. plonk some piles of peanut butter onto your brownie mixture, then with a knife lightly mix in. (I also sprinkled some more marshmallows on top after I took the picture)
- Lastly cook! at 180 degrees for 20-25 mins, mine only took 20 minutes, test it before taking it out the oven. If your knife come out clean when inserting it to test, you are all done (through a none peanut butter bit, as that stays gooey).
And there you will have some ready to devour brownies, I found these so easy to make and they left hardly any dishes. Does anyone else love cooking brownies and added their own fun ingredients to some before?