Well this month has flown by, half of this month I have been poorly with glandular fever. nevertheless we have still squeezed in some cherished moments; Family time, adventures and movie nights. What fun did you get up to in October? Here’s the pictures I have taken to remember our fun.
- October greeted us with the most beautiful sunrise.
- I found some pretty butterflies for the finishing touches to my bedroom.
- We finally got a dinning table, or should I say a den for Logan.
- Robs family came over for a yummy cooked dinner.
- We love where we live and love to go for walks down to our local park.
- Rob and I had a lovely date night.
- Logan got invited to our friends joint birthday party, the cakes where yummy.
- trevaskis farm tempted me with their big cake selection.
- I felt like that pig by the time I had also eaten a roast.
- Logan went to a pumpkin patch with his cousin.
There is more…. Ten more, I took so many great pictures.
- I love makeup and had so much fun with some Halloween makeup practice.
- We went for icecream, we can eat icecream on cold days can’t we…
- I made fresh burgers all by myself,
I can cook…‘I then burnt them, oops’
- Ah I have sweet friends, Ebony brought me chocolates the cutie.
- I love Ebonys daughter, I picked her up from nursery last week. We had some fun kicking the crunchy leaves and stopping at the shop for sweeties.
- Logan went to nursery dressed up as Olaf, he was not happy that we lost Olafs nose.
- Snapchat have had to cutest (some scary) filters for Halloween.
- I did some pumpkin painting with Logan, next year I am going to paint loads more. Logan painted the base colour, free hand painting the faces was hard.
- Trick or treat, my boy sure got lot’s of treats and we had Loads of tantrums in our house that night ‘Logan you can’t take sweets to bed!’
- Parents can go trick or treating dressed up as well.
What a fun filled month, November is already starting of great. I treated myself to a new phone, slippers and have the week off to enjoy each day with Logan. I hope you had a great October and an even better November.